Lesson 4: How to Leave Your Job.

Friday, January 13, 2006


...Use one of the resignation letter templates available at iquit.org.

If you want to leave really quickly, use template # 7; then again, if you're angry enough to write that sort of letter to your boss, then he or she probably isn't intelligent enough to notice the sarcasm.

Incidentally, why does that site exist? I know people quit everyday, but I didn't think people would create a site for that purpose. I was expecting it to be a somewhat humorous site, especially after seeing the resignation letters that, er, were not recommended, but apparently they're serious. Sort of.

This was included solely for the sarcastic resignation letter template. Once I see a real resignation letter [one the boss actually read] that uses that format, I'll post it here immediately. No, first I'll laugh my ass off, then post it.

Huling hirit: Talong!

UPDATE: apparently there's also i-resign.com, which features even more funny resignation letters. Go figure.

Lesson: Yes, you can make money by telling people how to lose their jobs.

Comments: Post a Comment