Lesson 1: At least you can own a Mexican.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


This is the reason why I got the idea for this blog. It's an open letter to Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and now it's known as the "Why Can't I Own A Canadian?" letter. I orignally read it here, while surfing.

It's a rather old letter, and it's been spread all over the net, but it's still pretty funny. Sometimes the most exasperating people are those who "agree" with you much too much.

There are several versions of the original (which was the result of the online equivalent of gossip ... I wonder how you'd play pass the message on the Internet?). There's one variant of the letter whose content is pretty much the same, but addresed to George Bush. I think he deserves to receive it.

Lesson: Be careful what you teach, because some smartass is going to be a hell of a quick learner. Peace out!

Comments: Post a Comment