Site Notes

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Yes, and after weeks of procrastinating, I finally chose a topic and put up a blog. Hurrah.

Some site-related ramblings to start off, then:

The header was made using three paintings by Edvard Munch: The Scream (or The Cry, according to this site ... it's a translation thing), Ashes, and The Dead Mother. Yeah, I know, all the paintings are bleak and feature a person holding his or her head in apparent anguish, but I don't care. I like them. And in the context of is blog, they look comical anyway, so that's all right.

Speaking of the header, no, the fact that it's kind of huge has not escaped my notice. To rephrase the previous paragraph's statement: I don't care, I like it that way. ^_^

This site was tested in Internet Explorer 6 and Mozilla Firefox 1.5, on a monitor with a resolution of 1024x768. It looks as it should in all those configurations (although I had to use an IE hack in the CSS ... ah well. When will Microsoft release a standards-compliant browser, anyway?).

Ergh. Rambling too much is bad for coherency. I'm out.

Comments:
Awwwww...I used The Cry (ayoko ng The Scream! Hahaha.) a long long long time ago for a homepage. Nyahahahahah. Namiss ko bigla. I used to think it was a pretty goodlooking header.



Now I'm very sure it wasn't.



 
by quel: Now I'm very sure it wasn't.

Hehe, what does that mean?

I'm not sure why I used those paintings, but ah well. :D



 
Post a Comment